Social Programs Winter Break!
ICS Social Programs in Brooklyn and the Bronx are on Winter Break from January 13 through February 9.
Friday Night Hangout will continue during Winter Break. Please come to the Friday Night Hangout at ICS Brooklyn 5 to 8:30 pm on January 17, 24, 31 and February 7 for karaoke, friends and fun!
Regular Social Programs will resume at ICS Brooklyn and ICS in the Bronx the week of February 10.
ICS has a partnership with The Axis Project to offer social programs at our member centers in Brooklyn and the Bronx. These programs provide accessible hands-on educational opportunities for our members and the wider community of New Yorkers with disabilities.
ICS member centers are here.
The program schedule is below.
- Brooklyn, 11am – 12pm: Martial Arts with Ewan
- Brooklyn, 11am – 4pm: Fitness Circuit Training with Matthew
- Brooklyn, 11am – 4pm: Learn To Paint and Draw with Richard
- Brooklyn, 11am – 4pm: Basic Jewelry with Azzlee
- Brooklyn, 2pm – 4pm: Knitting/Crocheting with Michaeline
- Bronx, 11am – 3pm: Knitting/Jewelry/Crochet with Azzlee
- Brooklyn, 11am – 1pm: Zumba and Fitness with Victoria
- Brooklyn, 11am – 4pm: Craft O Mania with Michelle
- Brooklyn, 12:30pm – 2:30pm: Nutrition with Alina
- Brooklyn, 3pm – 5pm: Writers Group with Alan
- Brooklyn, 5pm – 8:30pm: Movie Night with Will
- Brooklyn, 11:30am – 3:30pm: Friday Arts Mix with Fran
- Brooklyn, 5pm – 8:30pm: Friday Night Hangout with Will