ICS has a partnership with The Axis Project to offer social programs at our member centers in Brooklyn and the Bronx. These programs provide accessible hands-on educational opportunities for our members and the wider community of New Yorkers with disabilities.
ICS member centers are here.
The program schedule is below.
- Brooklyn, 11am – 12pm: Martial Arts with Ewan
- Brooklyn, 11am – 4pm: Fitness Circuit Training with Matthew
- Brooklyn, 11am – 4pm: Learn To Paint and Draw with Richard
- Brooklyn, 11am – 4pm: Basic Jewelry with Azzlee
- Brooklyn, 2pm – 4pm: Knitting/Crocheting with Michaeline
- Bronx, 11am – 3pm: Knitting/Jewelry/Crochet with Azzlee
- Brooklyn, 11am – 1pm: Zumba and Fitness with Victoria
- Brooklyn, 11am – 4pm: Craft O Mania with Michelle
- Brooklyn, 12:30pm – 2:30pm: Nutrition with Alina
- Brooklyn, 3pm – 5pm: Writers Group with Alan
- Brooklyn, 5pm – 8:30pm: Movie Night with Will
- Brooklyn, 11:30am – 3:30pm: Friday Arts Mix with Fran
- Brooklyn, 5pm – 8:30pm: Friday Night Hangout with Will