If you have a disability, we’re here to help.
At ICS we know there’s no one-size-fits-all when it comes to managing your needs. We have served New Yorkers with physical disabilities for more than 20 years.
As an ICS member you will have:
- Expert staff who understand your disability and what you need to stay in the community
- Access to On A Roll’s expert wheelchair and complex rehab services
- Wound care experts who can help keep you free of painful wounds and infections, and help you stay out of the hospital
- Help applying for benefits, such as housing or food assistance
- Help seeking employment while keeping your Medicaid and other benefits
- An Independent Living Program, with mentors who have disabilities
- Advocacy if you need help with your landlord, government agencies or connecting with community resources
- Coordination with New York City’s Multiple Sclerosis centers
- Educational, social and creative activities that accommodate your disability
- Connections to accessible medical providers who understand your disability
- Help scheduling medical appointments and someone to accompany you, as needed