We know how multiple sclerosis (MS) can make it hard to lead the life you want, so we work with you to help you stay as independent as possible. To be as active and healthy as possible, you need a coordinated plan of care.
With our specialized MS care coordination you get:
- An experienced, MS certified care navigator to coordinate the health and social services you need to live independently, in your own home
- An advocate who understands that your needs can change quickly as your MS progresses and who will be there to help you get the additional services you may need
- Education about the specific effects of multiple sclerosis so that you can keep up your strength and prevent falls, pressure wounds, bowel and bladder problems, or other complications
- An exercise program designed for people with MS
- Peer mentors who provide support and practical tips on living with MS
More information for people with MS
For more information about how our specialized MS care coordination can support you, call 1.877.ICS.2525.